Thursday 1 July 2010

BATTLE OF THE BROGUES.

So it would appear I seem to have an unhealthy addiction to brogues. When I get a new pair I always think THIS. IS. THE. PERFECT. BROGUE. Then a couple of months (or days) down the line I see another gorgeous pair I neeeeed! I've pretty much banned myself from buying anymore & dwindled my small collection down to strictly favourites, but I thought I'd share some recent beauties I've seen & mine.

MINE:
                These are Paul Smith Men Only Starr's I have in brown leather (left) and the little leather silver toes are by Solea.



Very similar pair to these from Mango.


WANT:
Grenson Brogues. SO lush... and also £350!


I would love a pair of white summer brogues like these Nicole Farhi's (right). And the studded bad boy's on the left are Christian Laboutin. We can dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment